Assignment abroad times 21 December 2019 – Saudi Arabia HSE Officer & Safety Manager – Free recruitment
Assignment abroad times jobs today
Opening for Safety officer and safety manager in KSA for a Confidential company in their oil and gas shutdown project.
COMPANY : CONFIDENTIAL
JOB PROFILE : SAFETY OFFICER & SAFETY MANAGER
CONSULTANCY : HONESTY ENTERPRISES
INTERVIEW LOCATION : ANUPTECH R-421 INDUSTRIAL ESTATE RABALE MUMBAI – 400701
INTERVIEW DATE: 06-01-2020
EMAIL : [email protected]
MOB/TEL : 022 49739106
Assignment abroad times 21 december 2019 | HSE Officer & Safety Manager | Shutdown & Long term Project
All the candidates should have minimum 5 years experience in oil & gas industry.
Safety officer required for shutdown project.
safety manager required for long term project.
Attend the interview with original passport,experience certificates and educational certificates.
Interview on 06-01-2020.
The above Interview details are published in assignment abroad times on 21-12-2019
Subscribe to Assignment abroad times by following this link.
Things to consider:
Before accepting the offer please review the KSA labour by following this link.
View designation based HSE assignment by following this link.
View abroad interviews happening in you nearby city for HSE assignment by following this link.
Select the job location you wish to move by following this link.
You can make use of the website completely by following the posted help link.
- Timberland PRO Men’s Disruptor Oxford Alloy Safety Toe EH Industrial & Construction Shoe, Black/Black Canvas, 9.5 M US
- SUNMECI Summer Face Mask Breathable Sun Protection Neck Gaiter for Fishing Hiking Camping Outdoors Versatile Headwrap
- 100 PCS Disposable Clear Plastic Gloves,Disposable Polyethylene Work Gloves Industrial Clear Vinyl Glovesfor Cooking,Cleaning,Food Handling
- JOEYOUNG Headwear, Bandana, Neck Gaiter Head Wrap Headband Balaclava Magic Scarf
- Wish Pocket Size Hand Sanitizer 3.38oz Tube with Vitamin E (6-Pack)
We are not affiliated to any Recruiters, Employers or Manpower Consultants in any manner. Before we post any kind of vacancies in our website, we do a little research over the internet, especially on the website “emigrate.gov.in”, also we try to verify the authenticity of the Recruiters from other websites and resources but still it is not a fool proof method and there may be errors in information we have verified. Further to that please note that we are not responsible for any fraudulent behavior or acts from any recruiters who post in our website.